Bronto's API is designed for developers who would like to interact with the Bronto application in a programmatic way. The API exposes nearly all of the capabilities presented in the graphical user interface. It was designed using the SOAP API protocol, a standard method for web applications to interoperate. On this site, you will find complete documentation of the API calls, as well as sample code in a variety of languages.
With the Bronto API you can:
- Synchronize contacts on a regular basis
- Create, edit, and manage lists of contacts using external datastores
- Read delivery metrics and subscriber activities for use in CRM systems
- Deliver transactional and triggered messages from external systems
- Record customer conversions whether from email or other sources
- Create and update contact field data
For customers who are using our legacy APIv3, documentation may be found here.